Friday, August 29, 2008

Noah Lee Cantrell






He is here!!  Our beautiful, precious, and HEALTY new nephew, Noah Lee Cantrell!!!  He was born at 8:40am yesterday morning , weighing almost 5.5 lbs, and the Dr's say he is just perfect... I could have told them that!   He stole my heart the moment I looked at him, and I could not get enough of him!   I found myself missing him while I ran erronds yesterday afternoon, so we went back last night for more baby loving before our trip.... how on earth am I to make it a whole week without seeing/loving on him??    I think I just might be a proud Aunt.  :)     Speaking of our trip...Savannah has been "helping" me get packed. Here are some pictures:

                    








Well... last minute things must be done. Cleaning, hair cut, and last minute packing to do!   I will miss everyone until we return!!    

No comments: