Thursday, June 20, 2013

4 years, 11 days

So it's been 4 years, 11 days since I have written a blog post. Wow!  I have thought often, desired much about writing but have let "life" stop me...   or something!   So much has happened there will be no way of recapping everything... but one reason I desire to blog again is not for others, but for myself. Every time I look through old pictures, I am always amazed at how fast the time is literally FLYING by!   My itty bitty girl I was posting about last time is now a big sister to almost 5 siblings, and she is a very busy, active, amazing tender hearted 6 year old girl. And I don't want to forget a moment of this, nor any of the moments with the other kids. The good...the bad...and the ugly, I want to remember it all! I am SO beyond blessed by this life and I see it passing all too quickly! I want to remember the funny things they say...  all their little "quirks"...  and so I want to start blogging about daily life again.  It will probably be boring to anyone else who stumbles across this... but it's my life. Our life. And I want to remember every detail of it!  :)     Here is to daily blogging! 

No comments: